When to see an ENT.
Your primary care doctor will likely refer you to an ENT if you are having health concerns that need a closer look or if they think you may need surgery to correct an ear, nose, or throat condition.
ENTs diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions and complications including:
- Hearing loss
- Chronic ear infections
- Chronic sinusitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Chronic tonsil, throat, or adenoid infections
- Balance disorders
- Smell disorders
- Deviated septum
- Voice and swallowing disorders
- Facial trauma and facial deformities
- Cancer of the head, neck, and throat