You've got goals, we've got solutions
Trauma and overuse are the two most common causes of sports injuries.
Our sports medicine experts will evaluate and diagnose symptoms or conditions that are getting in the way of your active life. Our team will work with you to develop a treatment and recovery plan that gets you back out there, as quickly as possible.
We make sure our treatments are as minimally invasive as possible, even when surgery is the best option.
Our treatment plans include:
- Gel injections
- Physical therapy
- Complementary therapy, such as acupressure and acupuncture
- Medication treatment
- Meniscus tear surgery
- ACL reconstruction
- Rotator cuff surgery
- Shoulder dislocation treatment
- Arthroscopy of knees, shoulders and elbows
Prevent sports injuries
While some sports injuries are accidental or unavoidable, there are several things you can to keep your body safe and healthy, whether you enjoy time on the courts, on your bike, on the field or in the water.
- Listen to your body. If you feel discomfort, stop what you are doing. Do not push past the injury.
- If you are injured or have pain that doesn't let up, seek medical attention sooner rather than later. Many sports injuries will not simply health themselves.
- Make sure to follow sport safety — wear helmets when necessary, keep an eye on your surroundings, stay hydrated and alert.
- Use the proper equipment for your sport. That could include properly fitting shoes, safety goggles, bike guards, shin and groin guards and climbing gear.