Take a deep breath.
No one wants to struggle to breathe. Our highly trained pulmonologists are lung specialists. We will work with you to figure out what is causing your symptoms and how to help manage them.
We treat chronic and acute lung and airway diseases, including:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Chronic bronchitis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Pleural effusion
When should I see a pulmonologist?
Your primary care doctor or an urgent care doctor can typically handle common respiratory illnesses such as colds, occasional bronchitis or the flu. But talk to your doctor about seeing a pulmonologist if you have the following symptoms that could be related to a lung condition:
- A cough that lasts more than three weeks
- Chest pain or tightness
- Difficulty breathing, including during exercise
- Dizziness, feeling lightheaded or fainting
- Recurring colds or bouts of bronchitis that affect your respiratory system