Brevard's Choice for Comprehensive Heart & Vascular Services
At Health First, we understand the importance of having easy access to high-quality heart and vascular services for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of heart disease. That's why we offer leading-edge heart & vascular services and treatments - specializing in minimally invasive approaches - right here in Brevard County.
From our outpatient facilities to our community hospitals - including Health First's Holmes Regional Medical Center, Cape Canaveral Hospital, Palm Bay Hospital and Viera Hospital - we offer state-of-the-art, specialized care for cardiac and vascular patients with the following:
- Cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology laboratories
- Cardiothoracic and vascular surgical suites
- Cardiovascular Intensive Care Units
- Dedicated Heart & Vascular Care Units
- Valve Clinic at Health First´s Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Hybrid Operating Room at Health First's Holmes Regional Medical Center - the only one in Brevard County
Now Offering Virtual Visits 7 days a week
Get the care you need from the comfort of your home.
This option provides:
- Easy access from a smartphone, tablet or computer
- Affordable options - many insurance plans cover the cost of a virtual visit with the same copay as an in-office visit. A $50 flat fee is also available for non-insured.
- Care Continuity - If you are an existing Health First Medical Group patient, your virtual visit provider will have access to your medical history and be able to coordinate follow-up care with your usual provider.
- Providers can address a variety of routine, non-emergent health concerns.
To schedule a virtual or in-office appointment, call 321.434.3131.