Find hope in your community.
Welcome to the Center for Family Caregivers. Caring for a loved one can be rewarding, but also very challenging. We want to make sure you have the resources and support you need to maintain your own happiness, while feeling confident about caring for an older adult.
- Caregiver education.
- Lecture series with guest speakers.
- Support groups.
- Creative, fun workshops to make and preserve family memories.
- Wellness and health classes.
- Social events to reconnect with friends and meet new people.
Hoping to connect with others who understand? Wanting more information on caring for an older adult? Looking to create memories with your loved ones? Check out our monthly calendar of events.
Volunteer with the Center for Family Caregivers.
We count on volunteers who generously share their time, skills and talents with our community of older adults and their families.
Your warm welcome and caring touch will make a lasting difference in the lives of so many. These are a few programs and departments that need volunteers:
- Day-to-day operations and administrative tasks.
- Help with monthly mailings.
- Planning and organizing social events.
- Musicians and entertainers.
- Art and scrapbooking instructors.
- Exercise and fitness instructors.
- Journaling workshop instructors.
We are open Monday through Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Center for Family Caregivers
Located at the Babcock Center
3661 S. Babcock St.
Melbourne, Florida 32901